Frequently Asked Questions – COVID-19 Response Grants for Civic Activists and Citizen Groups
- Who can apply to the COVID-19 Response Grants program?
The grant program is intended for civic activists, citizen groups, and civic movements.
- Who can not apply for COVID-19 Response Grants program?
Registered NGOs, networks, start-ups, business companies.
- Can start-up/business ideas get funding from this grant program?
Start-up/business ideas will not be funded under this grant program..
- Is it required to submit a detailed budget?
It is not required to submit a detailed budget at the first stage of the competition.
- Is it allowed to include construction costs in the project budget?
The project budget should not include any expenses related to construction.
- Is it allowed to include honorariums for the performed work in the budget?
- What does the term direct service provision refer to in this grant program?
The term refers to provision of direct humanitarian assistance. The grant program cannot cover humanitarian aid.
- Can one activist/citizen group/civic movement submit more than one project idea?
Grants program announcement is available here.