EWMI has assembled an outstanding consortium of Georgian and international partners for implementing the Program. They include:
- CANVAS (Center for Applied Nonviolent Action and Strategies), a global leader in building and running successful non-violent civic movements, that advocates for use of nonviolent resistance in promoting democracy and human rights.
- ZINC Network, a top-notch communications agency that helps deliver meaningful, measurable change around some of the most complex social issues, through in-house research, media development, communications, and capacity building.
- International Center for Not-for Profit Law (ICNL), the only global organization focused on laws affecting civil society, philanthropy, and public participation.
- European Community Foundation Initiative (ECFI), a collaborative initiative that is committed to strengthening and promoting the community foundation movement in Europe.
- Orbeliani Georgia, the leading crowdfunding platform in Georgia that enables informal civic groups and civic activists to engage with the resources they need to take positive action in their communities.
- Center for Training and Consultancy (CTC), one of the oldest and most experienced Georgian organizations that focuses on supporting CSOs and other developmental stakeholders in strengthening their impact on social and democratic development.
- Global Compact Network Georgia (GCNG), the leading Georgian organization that promotes ten principles of the UN Global Compact and works to create a progressive future by stimulating sustainable approaches and engaging business.
- Network of Centers for Civic Engagement (NCCE), the national network of ten regional civic centers that supports civic engagement and networking across the country through hosting and organizing diverse civic events and initiatives.