Non-profit Leadership Program
EWMI ACCESS, in partnership with Center for Training and Consultancy (CTC) is administering the 5-month intensive training program in Management of Non-profit Organizations. The program is designed for current and future CSO leaders and strives to build up the Georgian CSOs into mission-driven and well-run actors in their focus areas. The studies combine theoretical work and skills-building exercises on examples of the projects implemented by participants and the organizations they represent.
The Non-Profit Leadership Training Program includes 7 modules:
- Value-based non-profit management – understanding organizations and organizational development processes, as well as strategy and organizational planning;
- Leading and managing people;
- Human resource management;
- Social marketing and innovative fundraising;
- Managing projects;
- Nonprofit financial management;
- Advocacy for social change.
The course was launched in October, 2015. The plenary sessions are led by CTC trainers in Tbilisi. Currentrly there are 23 participants (including from outside Tbilisi).
The program is fully funded by EWMI ACCESS and is free for the participants.